Balla Balla Community Centre has recently become a ‘Carer Friendly’ Organisation.
Carers Victoria is extending support to carers by providing opportunities to connect and engage in carer friendly organsiations such as Balla Balla, which is local and has easily accessible spaces.
What makes a Carer Friendly Place or Organisation?
In Carer Friendly Places carers can:
- Meet in welcoming and warm spaces;
- Find information about supports and services that exist for carers;
- Connect with other people in their local community;
- Participate in local programs and activities;
- Enjoy spaces for support group meetings;
- Connect to programs and pathways specifically for carers.
For more information visit: https://www.carersvictoria.org.au/how-can-we-help-you/connect/carer-friendly-places